Monday, May 2, 2011

That makes me smile

So I was just re-reading over someone else's blog and since I have chosen the blog option I do not have to do the final...  I will be very clear the thought of writing a paper was causing me a great deal of stress and some anxiety as I am really would struggle on writing a four page paper on transference and counter/transference...
I think that just made my day as the rest of my day was crap! I have decided Monday's were made so everyone can complain about them the rest of the week. 

2 comments:

  1. I was pretty concerned about having to write a paper too! I worked myself up over nothing, having forgot that if we choose to blog we wouldn't have to write a paper! haha Monday's do have a way of setting the mood for the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also stressing out about writing a paper. It was very nice to be reminded/find out about not having to do a final paper if you chose the blog option. Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete