Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cultural Competence

As we all know this weeks class is on cultural competence as a case manager. Well this got me interested in researching different websites that help case managers deal with such issues. The website I have added to my blog has a great training packet that you can order to help with such issue. I think that if I was to run into issues with cultural differences I would use this training packet. 


http://www.homelessnessinfo.net.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=616:cultural-competency-and-case-management-training-package&catid=167:case-management&Itemid=52

1 comment:

  1. Alysha, this looks interesting. Having information is always good. Can't help what you know.
    What are ways in your community that you can become more culturally competent?
    be well
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete