Monday, April 25, 2011

Another week finished

I was finally able to watch the movie and post. It is crazy to believe that we are done with another week of class. Watching that movie really opened my eyes to individuals living with disabilities.  It was amazing that Sam was able to raise his daughter with his disability with no problems until she was turning 8. He did a great job of keeping Lucy safe and healthy with minimal assistance from friends.
I liked that Rita was willing to take on the case. Instead of just showing up at court she helped in anyway that she could. I thought that was great as I am not sure that would happen in real life.
In all it was a great movie and it even made me tear up at one point.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reaction to the movie and the assignment.
    What were some of the struggles you had working on a plan for your client in this assignment?
    Be well
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete